About Hellpoint Game
‘Hellpoint’ is a dark sci fi action RPG set in the aftermath of a massive quantum cataclysm called the Merge.
You play as a mysterious nameless character whose intentions are entirely determined by your choices. You wake up in the derelict Irid Novo space station, in orbit around a super-massive black hole.
You have been 3D-printed by the “Authority”, and given order to “finish what was undone” by any means you see fit. As you progress through the game, it quickly becomes apparent that you are being observed and that your choices will hold great consequences on the story of Irid Novo.
Who’s lying? Who’s to trust? Is anybody still sane? What makes you immune to the effects of the Merge? More importantly, why do you feel like you’ve already experienced those events countless times before?
It is up to you to figure out what happened, and what to do. Your choices will shape up the future or demise of Irid Novo and of the whole universe.
Dead Ringer: Fear Yourself is a Sci-Fi horror game created by Paulina Pabis and Michal Pabis.
Driven by ideals, young scientist Dr. Laird seeks to ensure the global peace using his contentious nanorobotic creations. Talented but innocent, he inadvertently corrupts nanorobots supervisor A.I. software. Thus, M.I.R.A. is born – self aware artificial intelligence, malicious and driven enough to follow her perverted plan ferociously.
Do you have what it requires to intercept and terminate her chilly, virtual brain?
Dead Ringer: Fear Yourself Features:
- Enter M.I.R.A.’s base of operations and attempt to outsmart her snares and security systems.
- Defend yourself against M.I.R.A.’s distorted biological experiments and monstrosities.
- Transfer hidden using Cloaking Module and evasive strategies, or fight with savage force.
- Collect parts of advice (diaries, data logs, emails) scattered through the mission website to recreate the course of occasions.
- Encounter deep, shadowy feeling of dread with believable sound effects and climatic ambient music.