Heartbound Game Overview
Heartbound is a non-traditional role-playing game about a boy and his dog.
- Follow Lore and Baron on their adventures through time and space.
- Handle combat through a series of unique mini-games reminiscent of Wario Ware.
- Change the story through exploration and interaction with the world.
- A massive series of optional cryptographic puzzles that can be solved as a community.
- Varying environments with unique pixel art, an inspired soundtrack, and tons of extra socks.
- That awful feeling when you do something terrible to someone who loves you.
- More gags than you can shake a stick at. Binder can lend you one of his if you don’t bring your own.
“Returning to a game in this style felt like coming home.” – IGN
“It appears that Heartbound will be a game that’ll tug at the heartstrings and more by the time of its release, which, judging by the title, seems just right.” – Game Skinny