Stayin’ Alive Game Overview
Do your best to die, or to save your enemies from death in this frantic multiplayer game about life and death. Stayin’ Alive is a game about four wheelchair-bound retirees who have decided it’s high time to meet their maker, and four nurses who must keep the old geezers alive at all costs. Choose your side and let the dying/saving begin!
Will you take or save lives in the first ever FPSS (First Person Saver/Suicider)?
- Online Multiplayer matches for up to 8 players (4 vs. 4)
- 2 playable maps.
- Save your enemies as a nurse. How good are you at keeping others safe?
- Kill yourself as a retiree. How fast can you die?
- Craft your tools of death. Razors made out of toothbrushes. Auto-combustion kit made from Zippos.
- 6 ways to die. Each one with its corresponding life-saver tool.
- Sedate and confine retirees. No real senior citizens were harmed in the making of this game.
- Cooperation is the key. Help your friends die, or save everyone.